- Living room / dining room / kitchen leading to patio
- Entrance hall / boot room
- Three ensuite bedrooms:
- 2 with king size bed
- 1 with twin beds
Perfect for friends and family groups.
The Stables is upside down living at its best. Upstairs the open plan living area has a fully equipped kitchen and comfy sofas to lounge on while enjoying the views to Slieve Binnian, out to the Irish Sea or watching TV on those darker evenings.
Walk out directly onto the patio where you can enjoy the peaceful countryside views. Have a BBQ or light the chiminea and while the evening away with good company.
The large dining table is perfect for those long leisurely holiday meals, where good food is devoured while spending quality time together. Or why not play one of our board games for a little friendly competition.
Downstairs we have a large entrance hall with plenty of space for coats, boots and any outdoor equipment you might need. Don’t forget to ask if you require secure storage for larger items such as mountain bike or paddle boards.
The three bedrooms are spacious with comfortable beds and en-suite shower rooms. WiFi is available throughout the entire property.
- Central heating & electric stove
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV with access to your own Amazon Prime / Netflix / Disney + etc.
- Washing machine
- Full size hob and oven
- Fully equipped kitchen and slow cooker
- Kitchen essentials (S&P, oil, tea, coffee, sugar)
- Ensuite bathrooms with towels, toilet roll and toiletries
- Bed linen provided
- One king size bedroom has French doors to access patio via steps