Skip to content
We kindly ask you to respect these rules
- Please take care. This is a working farm. There are vehicles in the yard and it can be busy, especially on a Saturday.
- Please do not allow children outside unaccompanied.
- For The Booley, there is a private, secure walled garden behind the bungalow, which you are very welcome to use. It has seating, a bbq and umbrella.
- For The Stables, there is a private patio accessible from the living room. It has seating, a BBQ, a chimnea and umbrella.
- Please read, initial and date the ‘In Case of Fire Instructions’ in this book.
- Please, no noise after 11pm and strictly no parties.
- Parking: Please be considerate to other visitors both to the yard and future visitors to Ballykeel Farm.
- Guests for The Booley should park in front of the Booley or near the backdoor of the farmhouse. Please remember the tractors need turning space.
- Guests for The Stables should park in front of The Stables or alongside the barn opposite the door.
- Please report any breakages. It happens, don’t worry we have replacements.
- Please use the pot stands and coasters on the wooden furniture and kitchen counters.
- Please put coffee grounds in the compost bin.
- Please keep the keys safe and secure.
- Please turn off all appliances, lamps and the electric heater each night.
- Please do not let Chili, the cat, into the accommodationy. He is a farm cat and while very friendly and happy to be petted, can be a bit messy.
- Please leave the accommodation clean and tidy when you leave.